Hotel Mercure, Belle Plagne
The Hotel Mercure Belle Plagne has breathtaking views of the mountains of La Plagne. There is direct access to the ski runs and the hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Belle Plagne, close to the entrance to the Roche de Mio cable car. The Hotel Mercure has 136 recently renovated rooms.
The Hotel Mercure features:
- Piano bar “La Luge” with evening entertainment and fire place
- Sun terrace
- Restaurant La Grange with panoramic views over the slopes and offers a buffet breakfast
- Fully renovated spa for guests to use (charge payable locally)
- Covered parking subject to availability, approx 88€ per week
- The “Babou” club, which is available for children aged four to twelve years during the French school holidays. Supplement payable.
In every Hotel Mercure room:
- Bathroom and WC
- Satellite TV
Standard room: sleeps two adults and a child (aged up to 12 years) with one double bed and an additional bed for the child.
Superior Balcony room (south facing): sleeps three.
Prices from £777 per adult, based on double occupancy in a standard double/twin room. Price includes half board and 1 x return Eurotunnel crossing with free FlexiPlus upgrade. Please contact our sales office for a quotation.
Special offers for this accommodation
o Book before 01/02/10 and receive 10% off the adult price for bookings from 6 March 10.
This offer is not valid on child prices.
o Children under 12 years old are free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on a half board basis, Christmas week.
The above offers are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.